Axia Medical Solutions Manufacturing and Quality
Axia Medical Solutions is a well established pharmaceutical company with close relationships to a very limited number of manufacturers that provide our finished products. This relationship allows us to personally monitor raw material purity, manufacturing processes, and testing procedures, thereby guaranteeing the highest purity, stability, and quality in our products. In addition, since our prescription drug products are ONLY available through a physician we protect consumers from pirated or counterfeited products.
Axia Medical Solutions guarantees that the prescription, OTC, and cosmetic products provided to the market comply with all State and Federal law. We are in compliance with;
- The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FDCA), a comprehensive regulatory framework for prescription drugs, covering manufacturing, sales, advertising claims, and marketing;
- The Prescription Drug and Marketing Act (PDMA), which is part of the FDCA;
- FDA Title 21: Food and Drugs which covers cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) for drug companies;
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals created by the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA);
- The Cosmetic, Toiletry, and Fragrance Association (CTFA) which is the main trade association for the personal care industry. Axia is compliant with the CTFA’s established Cosmetic Ingredients Review Board, their purpose is to review the safety of the materials and ingredients in cosmetics; and
- The California Safe Cosmetics Act of 2005. This Act requires California based manufacturers to report the use of potentially hazardous ingredients to the State Department of Health Services (DHS).Axia has not had to file any reports.
- All VAWD (Verified Accredited Wholesale Drug Distributor) regulations as established by NABP (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy).
IN CONCLUSION: We guarantee that our products are safe for use by any consumer, physician, or physician’s medical staff personnel.