PROFILE: Squalane is a natural moisturizer derived from either, olives, sugar cane, or shark livers. This lightweight moisturizer is non-irritating and is best if it comes in a pure 100% form. Squalane has been shown to mimic the skins natural oils making it an excellent emollient. Since Squalane is a strong lipid similar to our natural facial lipids it easily helps to retain moisture. All products should be store at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
- Excellent for dry and combination skin as a moisturizer
- With antioxidant properties it helps free radicals which can damage the skin
- Derived from olives and is 100% pure (cruelty free)
- Boosts hydration for a healthier and vibrant look
- Non-greasy, lightweight, and odorless absorbs quickly for full and rapid absorption.
- The light protecting bottle reduces the chance of oxidation
- Has benefits for skin, hair, and acne prone complexion
Hair: Increases shine and prevents breakage
Acneic skin: Lightweight and natural won’t worsen breakouts.
Non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores.
Fragrance and preservative free.
INGREDIENTS: Squalane: 100% raw olive oil. Made in USA.
USAGE: SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES.
Pure Squalane: For everyday use to moisturize, protect, and calm dry and sensitive skin. Spot test prior to use for any reaction.
Face, body: Apply a few drops as needed and gently massage into the skin.
Hair: Apply a few drops to the hands and gently massage into the hair. Follow by rinsing the hair.