- The information on the Axia Medical website and any products or services, offered or made available on or through the website are not in any way intended to provide medical or business advice nor is it intended to create a doctor-patient relationship. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as nor is it intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. The website should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider. Any interactive tools contained on the website are provided to assist you in your personal research on skincare issues. Results from the use of Dermesse products may vary depending upon the individual, and Dermesse makes no guarantee as to the results that you may you experience. We highly recommends that you consult with your physician or other qualified health care provider before beginning any product regimen or treatment.
DERMESSE SKIN CARE PRODUCTS by AXIA MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, LLC
Axia Medical Solutions, LLC
2105 Camino Vida Roble, Ste. L
Carlsbad, CA 92011
Axia Medical Solutions was formed in 2003 as a specialty pharmaceutical company providing prescription strength, over-the-counter, and cosmetic skin care products to the medical professional community under the brand name , Dermessetm. The company began operations by providing medical grade products to physicians for use by their patients. Demand grew so fast that the company opened up sales of the Dermesse skin carebrand products to the general public in 2014. Axia Medical continues to introduce new products including a full range of acne products, chemical peels, and enhancing products (botanicals and natural ingredients), all made from the finest and purist raw materials.
Introducing Dermesse™ MD-CONTROL with PATIENT-CONTROL
Consumer products (Anti-Aging and Acne):
Anti-Aging: The Dermesse™ products include Cleansers, Toners, Moisturizers, Exfoliators, Broad Spectrum Sunscreens, Vitamins, and Botanicals to treat the signs of aging and acne. All products come topically applied and come as either creams, gels, or serums. The products are well tolerated by everyone and are well suited for all skin types and colors.
The Dermesse products offer many advantages for improving the skin including:
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Reducing large pores
- Smoothing, tightening, and firming the skin
- Safety for use on arms, hands, and the neck as well as the face
- Increasing natural hydration and circulation
- Reducing areas of excess discoloration and hyperpigmentation
- Taking into consideration the individual’s personal lifestyle
Acne: The Dermesse™ acne products include a salicylic acid based Cleanser, Toner, Oil-Free Moisturizer, Pads, a Sulfur Spot Treatment, and Benzoyl Peroxide 10 gels and washes.
Prescription products (AntiAging, Hyperpigmentation, Sun Damage):
A skin care regimen is available through physicians that incorporates prescription strength tretinoin and hydroquinone.The regimen included specially formulated skin care products that work at the cellular level to help correct and improve skin conditions and skin texture. Ideal for treating hyper-pigmentation and the signs of photoaging.
The regimens can be customized by the physician, the hydroquinone products are odorless, the delivery system provides maximum results, and the products are safe for all skin types and colors.
PLEASE NOTE: These products are only available through a physician's office and require a prescription.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
To reach us, please call 866-494-4466 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org