Dermesse Serums Duo - Dual Boost + Vitamin C 20% with Vitamins E, B, & Ferulic Acid
- 2.00 Ounces
- Maximum Purchase:
- 6 units
- Calculated at Checkout
Our Dermesse Serums Duo is the perfect Anti-Aging pair to help you moisturize, lighten, tighten & brighten your skin!
This Serums Duo includes:
1 oz. Dual Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum
1 oz. Vitamin C 20% Serum with Vitamins E, B, & Ferulic Acid
Vitamin C 20% Serum with Vitamins E, B, & Ferulic Acid
This Vitamin C 20% Serum is a combination of highly effective ingredients which makes this one of the most effective antioxidant serums on the market. This serum protects against environmental factors which cause wrinkles, fine lines, and laxity of the skin. The neutralization of environmentally produced free radicals helps to improve the skin by addressing the signs of aging and photodamage, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and by brightening and evening out the skin tone. This formula is paraben free, sulfate free, and fragrance free.
- Vitamin C at a 20% concentration is a well established and accepted antioxidant that protects against environmental factors.
- Vitamin E at 1.5% concentration helps to protect against scarring and skin discoloration.
- Vitamin B at 0.5% concentration is present in two forms: B3 (Niacin) helps even out skin tone and B5 (Pantothenic Acid) assists the healing process.
- Ferulic Acid at 1% concentration is a powerful antioxidant that significantly improves the efficacy of the other antioxidants to extend their life and therefore, action in improving the skin.
INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Ethoxydiglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth-23,Tocopherol, Ferulic Acid, Panthenol, TEA, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium PCA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol.
Dual Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum
PROFILE: Hyaluronic Acid is a natural occurring polysaccharide in the human body (therefore very unlikely to cause an allergic reaction) that helps moisturize the skin to improve firmness reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and creates a soft and smooth feeling.
Hyaluronic acid has restorative abilities and can boost skin’s moisture content, soothe, and defend against moisture loss. Studies report that it can hold up to 1,000 times its own weight in water, making it an optimal hydrator for all skin. In addition to its function as a superior skin-restoring ingredient, hyaluronic acid also provides an antioxidant benefits.
DIRECTIONS: Apply a thin layer in the morning and evening as needed. Allow to dry.
BENEFITS: The Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid (LMW-HA) molecule can penetrate the epidermal layer to provide deep moisturization to the skin.
The high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HMW-HA) molecule provides a protective barrier for the skin and moisturizes at the top layer.
- Restored moisturization and reduces inflammation
- Creates a softer and smoother feeling
- Help with collagen synthesis to reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Safe for use on all skin types (non-allergenic)
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Hyaluronic Acid High Molecular Weight, Hyaluronic Acid Low Molecular Weight, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin